Welcome to Bambú!
The information we collect
RockaLabs LLC is a Controller of the personal data you (data subject) provide us. We collect the following types of personal data from you:
- Personal information may include but not be limited to: name, username, e-mail address, encrypted password, device identification
- Meditation activity may include, but not be limited to reminders for meditation, topics and sessions interactions, audio player interactions, access times and progress on the meditation content
- If you purchase RockaLabs's products and services, we’ll require billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. Billing and credit card information are not stored by RockaLabs’ products and services, and will be safely stored by certified payment partners as Stripe, Braintree and PayPal or by Mobile Application Platforms such as Apple Inc. or Google Inc. in the case of In-App payments.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by RockaLabs. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, OS version, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the product.
- We may use third party web analytic tools such as Google Analytics on our website that employ cookies to collect certain information concerning your use of our Services. However, you can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. Further information about the procedure to follow in order to disable cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider's website via your help screen
Where the information is processed
The Company is based in the United States. No matter where you are located, you consent to the processing and transferring of your information in and to the U.S. and other countries based on our cloud providers data centers.
No third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law.
Why we need your information
We need your personal data in order to provide you with the Bambú service that includes:
- Sending you notifications to continuing with the healthy practices of meditation
- Offering you meditation content, tailored for your profile or progress
- Recommending you new content via email or push notifications or sending updates about the service
Our use of your personal information
We generally retain personal data for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes identified herein. To dispose of personal data, we may anonymize it, delete it or take other appropriate steps. Data may persist in copies made for backup and business continuity purposes for additional time.
Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. Please ask us for our Data Retention Policy for more information on our personal data retention schedule.
Your data rights
Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted. Please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for our Data Subject Access Request Form.
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact our Privacy Team at email@example.com. Our Data Officer will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the relevant supervisory authority and file a complaint with them.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize RockaLabs pages, or register with RockaLabs site or services, a cookie helps RockaLabs to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same RockaLabs website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the RockaLabs features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the RockaLabs services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
RockaLabs secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. RockaLabs uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL for data transfer
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
RockaLabs does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from RockaLabs by contacting us here:
Changes to this Statement
RockaLabs will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. RockaLabs encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how RockaLabs is protecting your information.
RockaLabs welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that RockaLabs has not adhered to this Statement, please contact RockaLabs at:
41 Wesmont Dr.
Wood Ridge, NJ 07075
+1 (856) 492-3018
Effective as of January 1st, 2018 · Last modification: May 17th, 2018